Train the Trainer

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    When is the next train the trainer session?
    The next TTT series will be both Network+ N10-009 and DataX DY0-001. Both will be starting later this spring. Stay tuned for further announcements once everything is finalized.

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com
    The next TTT series will be both Network+ N10-009 and DataX DY0-001. Both will be starting later this spring. Stay tuned for further announcements once everything is finalized.
    Speaking of TTT, did the Sec+ TTT testing vouchers go out or did I miss it?

Femi

Jan 21, 2020
    Sheffield,UK
    Hi Stephen,

I already catch-up watching the recording videos of on the Data+ ( 2yrs old) and will be interested if there could be any e-book materials to support my learning experience as an Instructor for my students.
    Regards
    Femi Adegbite

Hi Stephen,

I already catch-up watching the recording videos of on the Data+ ( 2yrs old) and will be interested if there could be any e-book materials to support my learning experience as an Instructor for my students.
    Regards
    Femi Adegbite
    Hi Femi:

Normally, if you need resources, you'll want to reach out to your CompTIA Business Development Manager, if you are a CompTIA Partner.

Reactions: Femi

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
    Germany
    www.linkedin.com
    I missed the N10-009 Sneak Peek. Did they mention anything about the exam objectives and when those will be released? Thanks!

there can you download the EO.

Yasser Alginahi

Mar 6, 2022
    Any update on the dates for the Network+ N10-009 and DataX DY0-001 TTT series.