Training and Tutoring Process Logging

Ayomide Oluwaga

Apr 23, 2024
Hello everyone,
I am new here. I am Ayomide Oluwaga, Head Coach and CIO at Techstartersafrica and I successfully trained 100+ Cybersecurity professionals last year alone.

I will be training 30 students from the 29th and would be documenting the processes I use in making these individuals into professionals. I feel, this process might be useful for a fellow instructor in here. You can choose to follow me to see how I do it or constructively criticise it to make ot better. I would be updating daily on Linkedin & Instagram. (Just make a search for my name or click Ayomide Oluwaga)

I look forward to bringing value into the community

Hello everyone,
I am new here. I am Ayomide Oluwaga, Head Coach and CIO at Techstartersafrica and I successfully trained 100+ Cybersecurity professionals last year alone.

I will be training 30 students from the 29th and would be documenting the processes I use in making these individuals into professionals. I feel, this process might be useful for a fellow instructor in here. You can choose to follow me to see how I do it or constructively criticise it to make ot better. I would be updating daily on Linkedin & Instagram. (Just make a search for my name or click Ayomide Oluwaga)

I look forward to bringing value into the community
Looking forward to hearing what you share.

Reactions: MasikuNathan