Training for Students

Peter Hanwith-Horden

Feb 3, 2021
My advice is you need to write that exam first so you have a better idea to teach it.
You can use CertMaster Learn which has labs and PBq that is performanced based questions for practice and you can measure how they are doing.
It would be good idea to for the students to have some previous know knowledge like Network+ it will make it easier for them to pass the exams at the end.
You are welcome to chat on teams or zoom have been doing this for over 20 years. I am in Johanesburg South Africa so if you want email
[email protected]

Reactions: Fanuel

Carlos Miranda

Jul 31, 2019
Ventura County, Ca
We did this at my job. We just bought the bundle of vouchers. We used an online training platform (several out there). I met with the group 2x a week for 30 minutes and reviewed concepts and questions. I tried to review items I felt would be important for them to understand. We did it for two months. I started with 10, and 3 dropped out. 6/7 passed the last person, never took the exam.

I advise them to take the exam as soon as the training is over while the material is fresh. Let me know if you have any questions.

Degaul BANZA

Jul 27, 2022
How do I purchase a bundle package for Security Plus for 10 students. We're standing up a Sec+ bootcamp at my job and I've be tasked with looking into getting the training program started.
Hello @Dr. Pringle , I can sell you the Sec+ voucher , Certmaster Pratice , learn , and labs with discount ,
Can you send me a location (Country) to my email address [email protected]
To see which less price I can give you .
Or you can book a meeting with any time

How do I purchase a bundle package for Security Plus for 10 students. We're standing up a Sec+ bootcamp at my job and I've be tasked with looking into getting the training program started.
I recommend you use certimaster Labs