• We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Training online

Hi there,
I am a new member of CompTIA Instructor Network. I am an electronic engineer, I have various IT Security certifications: CompTIA Security +, CEH, CHFI, CASE.NET, ISACA CSX-P. I am also a CEI EC-Council trainer. I ask for information on what is the procedure to become an official CompTIA trainer to do online teaching for CompTIA or CompTIA training partner ?. Can anyone give me some information?
thank you
Gianluca

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello Gianluca,

Thanks for reaching out. In most companies will want some form of teaching experience, obviously online experience will be preferred. Also you will want to have the certification that you will be teaching. To me that is an important factor when going for a specific teaching position.

I would also direct you to the Jobs Board forum in this community as there are several position oepn that may be of interest to you. There is a posting from the CompTIA Training Strategies Group, http://cin.comptia.org/threads/comptia-linux-a-and-net-instructor-needed.52/ for instructors.

I hope this helps some. You may hear feeback form otehr memebrs as well.