TTT Cysa+ voucher Status !

aleibl

• Nov 7, 2019
    Haven't received anything myself, Stephen said he would give us some grace time and that it would be an automated process so I am waiting patiently.

This will be the 3rd CySA+ exam, got certified with v1, sat v2 after the TTT. I really appreciate the opportunity CompTIA is giving us instructors to follow along and sit the new exams without cash expenses which would be considerable for those of us who hold a substantive number of certs.

Reactions: Steven Cooper

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello;

Did any of you get TTT Cysa+ voucher?
    I did not hear from Stephen in the current TTT DataSys+ sessions to talk about TTT Cysa+ voucher.
    Stephen said we shall receive it automatically in our mails. They are using a new system to this now. But am yet to receive.

@Stephen Schneiter please any feedback on the subject matter?
    Hi @Steven Cooper, there was a delay in voucher order. That is back on track so vouchers should be coming soon. Sorry for the inconvenience and appreciate the patience.

hosnypasha

Sep 9, 2020
    Hello;

Did any of you get TTT Cysa+ voucher?
    I did not hear from Stephen in the current TTT DataSys+ sessions to talk about TTT Cysa+ voucher.
    Stephen said we shall receive it automatically in our mails. They are using a new system to this now. But am yet to receive.

@Stephen Schneiter please any feedback on the subject matter?
    I did not receive it yet :cautious: