TTT CYSA+ voucher

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    @Chaitanya Emany, vouchers are being distributed today. If everything is correct, you will be receiving one shortly, if not I would reach out to you local CompTIA contact as it would probably mean an issue with partnership that they can assist with.

Adrian Jacob

Nov 2, 2022

Bryson Everett

Nov 10, 2022
    @Chaitanya Emany, vouchers are being distributed today. If everything is correct, you will be receiving one shortly, if not I would reach out to you local CompTIA contact as it would probably mean an issue with partnership that they can assist with.
    Hii @Stephen Schneiter
    I also haven't received a voucher for CySA+ despite attending all the live sessions. I have my proof of attendance certificates with me for all the sessions just in case you might need them.

Hayden Carson

Nov 22, 2022
    Hiii

@Stephen Schneiter

I am waiting to receive the voucher. till now nothing come to my email.

Dr.Rehab Darwish

Oct 25, 2022

Zakriya Khalid

Nov 2, 2022

sally hamdy

Mar 28, 2022
    @Stephen Schneiter I also haven't received a voucher for CySA+ despite attending all the live sessions. I have my proof of attendance certificates with me for all the sessions just in case you might need them. Thanks.