TTT Security+ Vouchers

RodneyJackson

Feb 21, 2023
:unsure: Still waiting patiently.
Thank you, Mark, for the prompt response, since I haven’t been on CIN in a couple of weeks, I thought maybe I missed some important news. I’m sure Stephen is working diligent on submitting the vouchers. Happy Holidays!

Hello, all, have anyone received or heard anything about the past TTT Security+ 701 vouchers?
So, the catch-up window for TTT closed on December 7 for anyone who missed sessions. After that, it generally takes about 6-8 weeks for the order to pass through CompTIA. This includes going through and checking to ensure attendees are 1) active members of CIN, 2) have attended all the sessions. Stephen has to compile the eligibility list, send that to CompTIA's accounting to get the vouchers ordered up, and then transmit to the entire attendee list.

As @Joel M indicated, the more attendees, the longer it takes - and Security+ is a core cert. Add the differentiation for CML vs. TestOut - this could make things even more chaotic.

A complexity that can happen with folks is if they attended sessions using a different e-mail address from their CIN registered address.

Oh, and add in that in two weeks, the world is on holiday....

I'd say no earlier than mid February but more like March, if I had to call it. No slam on Stephen or CompTIA, but it's a LOT of work to process - and it's actually two TTT's.

/r

Rick, thank you for the update. You are correct, I totally forgot about the two weeks window after the last session, and of course the holidays. Enjoy and I hope to see you next year.
I'll be around - fedora and all. /r

Reactions: RodneyJackson

RodneyJackson

Feb 21, 2023
It's holiday season. Everyone need a break. Let them come back to us with the vouchers next year.

Merry Christmas
Happy New Year
🙏
Well said, Sivanesan.
Let’s enjoy the holidays, and when CompTIA start sending the vouchers out, everyone will know. Best wishes!