UK CompTIA Instructor Portal

Hey everyone... As a training provider I am always on the hunt for CompTIA Instructors for the entire range of courses.

I have decided to make this thread as a Point of Contact for all UK based trainers, so please feel to drop your details and the courses you can deliver (NB Please don't include 'Day Rates'.

My plan is to use this as a springboard to create a UK based CompTIA Training Community, where we can all share opportunities and help everyone out.... that's the plan anyway :)

Ben Franklin

Will be interesting to observe. I have wondered about the CIN demographics - wondering how many are from various areas of the world. I know we get a wide variety from watching the TTT's.

Well, UK CIN'ers, where you at? (and before you try to use the punny joke, don't go saying "um..in the UK...")

/r

Reactions: Ben Franklin

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
Will be interesting to observe. I have wondered about the CIN demographics - wondering how many are from various areas of the world. I know we get a wide variety from watching the TTT's.

Well, UK CIN'ers, where you at? (and before you try to use the punny joke, don't go saying "um..in the UK...")

/r
Yes, you are right

/r
Thanks Rick, its always seems to be a challenge in the UK, I love the CIN but it always appears very US centric.. hopefully I can change this... (although my be like trying to turn a steam boat :):)).

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    That's the issue with a lot of organizations with a world wide focus. I am in a gaming group with members from all over the world and we have issues when trying to schedule time with our fellows in the UK and Europe, whilst trying to include our friends in Indonesia or Australia. There is no easy way to manage that.

But the risk as well that we experienced in our game group is that you end up with clumps of people in varying locations. Our UK members don't often spend time with our US members or with our Oceanic members. It's difficult because of the time differences.

Asymmetrical communication helps more because it's not time dependent. I would love to see more folks from Euro as well as US. You're right, more in US than in the UK or Europe, but that's probably more of a numbers game. It may be that you have to do some good old fashioned recruiting and direct your fellows to CIN as you encounter them in the world.

It might be an interesting thing to see a demographic study of various certifications - I am certain that CompTIA has this information, or it's out there somewhere.

/r