Upcoming TTT's?

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
the Netherlands
www.kilala.nl
Hi @Mike Huisman

We follow the certification launch schedule for the TTT series. So after PenTest+ we will be looking at A+ and Data + then Linux+ this summer.
I will ping you, to see if we can maybe retry me teaching a TTT. :) Linux+ sounds fun!

In order to qualify for a voucher, you must:

1) Be an active member of the CompTIA Instructor Network
2) Attend all the sessions for at least 110 minutes for a two hour session
3) If you miss a session, you make it up by watching the On-Demand, which you can access using the same link as what you use to get to the live session
4) Complete all the sessions before two weeks after the end of the last session, when @Stephen Schneiter runs his report of attendees. In case there are discrepancies, make SURE you download and retain your Completion Certificate.

Hope this helps.

/r

L|z@rd Squ@ad

• Jan 20, 2021
    Thailand
    In order to qualify for a voucher, you must:

1) Be an active member of the CompTIA Instructor Network
    2) Attend all the sessions for at least 110 minutes for a two hour session
    3) If you miss a session, you make it up by watching the On-Demand, which you can access using the same link as what you use to get to the live session
    4) Complete all the sessions before two weeks after the end of the last session, when @Stephen Schneiter runs his report of attendees. In case there are discrepancies, make SURE you download and retain your Completion Certificate.

Hope this helps.

/r
    thx u

Wajih

• Apr 13, 2021
    Tunisia
    I have the same question as @Mike Huisman , i am located in Tunisia working and teaching with SmartSkills (division of Tac-Tic)
    Hi Eya,
    Since I'm the executive Manager of TACTIC Holding, I can answer Eya for this point :)

We (TACTIC) are already CompTIA partner and for this we already have an account manager.
    so this is account manager is already our official contact form CompTIA side.

Reactions: Eya_Trabelsi