Video playback speed

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    I'm not sure the On24 player has the capability, but there is a Chrome Extension called Video Speed Controller that purports to being able to speed up any HTML5 video feed.

Caution, though. if you are collecting CEU's for TTT videos, you actually have to be in the video for the amount of time to get the credit. So you can't ratchet up the speed of the video to 2x and expect to get 1hr credit in 30 minutes for an on-demand video. But if all you're doing is speeding up to get the info, or slowing it down, then perhaps the extension will heip.

/r

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I'm not sure the On24 player has the capability, but there is a Chrome Extension called Video Speed Controller that purports to being able to speed up any HTML5 video feed.

Caution, though. if you are collecting CEU's for TTT videos, you actually have to be in the video for the amount of time to get the credit. So you can't ratchet up the speed of the video to 2x and expect to get 1hr credit in 30 minutes for an on-demand video. But if all you're doing is speeding up to get the info, or slowing it down, then perhaps the extension will heip.

/r

Thanks for the info Rick. I did not know that about the Chrome extension. Good to know. To my knowledge there is not a way to change the speed in ON24.

AceT-Prakash

Jun 26, 2020
    Hicksville, NY

/r
    Thank you Rick! It worked!! You're a wonderful man! :)

Reactions: Rick Butler