Voucher expiration dates - question

Jill West

• Sep 13, 2019
    Dalton, GA
    I'm trying to work in another exam by the end of the year when a particular TTT voucher expires, but I've also got work deadlines and family stuff and travel, lol. Do the voucher deadlines mean you have to use the voucher to purchase the exam by that date, or do the voucher deadlines mean you have to take the exam by that date? I want to make sure I get this voucher worked into my schedule without losing it, you know? Thanks!

Reactions: Hayden Carson

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Hey Jill: So the voucher expiration means you have to activate it - you can schedule your exam a year out after activation. So theoretically, a voucher can stretch two years. I suspect you can schedule your exam, and then submit a reschedule if you want to take it sooner.

That's my understanding, anyway.

/r

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
    I'm trying to work in another exam by the end of the year when a particular TTT voucher expires, but I've also got work deadlines and family stuff and travel, lol. Do the voucher deadlines mean you have to use the voucher to purchase the exam by that date, or do the voucher deadlines mean you have to take the exam by that date? I want to make sure I get this voucher worked into my schedule without losing it, you know? Thanks!
    Hello Jill, You have to taken the exam on or before the voucher deadlines; I try to schudel N+ exam on a date after the voucher deadline, i got a message that it is not allowed, i have to put on the deadline date.

Reactions: Mallia

ibrahimm

• Dec 3, 2019
    Hello Jill, You have to taken the exam on or before the voucher deadlines; I try to schudel N+ exam on a date after the voucher deadline, i got a message that it is not allowed, i have to put on the deadline date.
    as Patrick said, must take the exam before the expiration date.

Jill West

• Sep 13, 2019
    Dalton, GA
    Oh interesting! What if you initially schedule the date before the deadline, and then reschedule? I had a voucher a couple years ago where I was scheduled before the deadline, but then the testing center had a problem and had to reschedule for after the deadline. I realize that's a bit of a different situation, though.

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
    Oh interesting! What if you initially schedule the date before the deadline, and then reschedule? I had a voucher a couple years ago where I was scheduled before the deadline, but then the testing center had a problem and had to reschedule for after the deadline. I realize that's a bit of a different situation, though.
    If the testing center have a problem, they will inform Pearson VUE, and after the problem is resolved all exams that were affected will be reschedule because that was an unplanned situation that prevented people from taking their exam.

admar

Jan 18, 2022
    Luanda
    A voucher has always 1 year valid. so time enough to study very deep after CIN TTT series details or review exam and preparation. I think after that there is no another way.

Stuart

May 28, 2022
    I think as there was an issue with the testing centre this is the reason why the voucher was extended. Every CompTIA voucher I have had needs to be booked and taken before the expiry of the voucher.