Waiting for the new SY0-601

My understanding is the new Security+ exam is due out next month. Having taken this certification exam for each of the 5 prior exam versions, I'm starting to "ramp up" my study efforts. I did a comparison of the exam objectives for the old and new exam, aligning them up with Professor Messer's video series and thought you all might find it useful. You can access it by clicking HERE.

Ivan Jude Busgano

Aug 28, 2019
Philippines
My understanding is the new Security+ exam is due out next month. Having taken this certification exam for each of the 5 prior exam versions, I'm starting to "ramp up" my study efforts. I did a comparison of the exam objectives for the old and new exam, aligning them up with Professor Messer's video series and thought you all might find it useful. You can access it by clicking HERE.
Wow! This is awesome. Thank you for sharing, Steve!

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Thank for sharing @Steve Linthicum, CIN will offer the TTT series beginning in January. Have heard from the content team we will have access to complete content package including labs. Will pass along more info as I receive it, but I am excited to see the new content.

Thank for sharing @Steve Linthicum, CIN will offer the TTT series beginning in January. Have heard from the content team we will have access to complete content package including labs. Will pass along more info as I receive it, but I am excited to see the new content.

Looking forward to that, Stephen. Definitely. /r

Mohammed B

Dec 12, 2019
    Thank you Steve for this very nice work 👏

I'm very excited for this. The TTT series are really helping understand subject and sharing teaching experience .

Teckkie2k

Jun 24, 2020
    Atlanta, Ga.
    @Steve Linthicum this is great stuff! I'm going to add this to the resource list when I deliver the Security+ 601 Sneak Peak coming up.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I'm very excited for this. The TTT series are really helping understand subject and sharing teaching experience .

Hello @Mohammed B that is great to hear about the TTT series! We will offer one for Security+ SY0-601 beginning in January. Did not want to try and manuver around all the holiday breaks. Be sure to keep an eye here in the community fro the announcement next month.