Want to Share Your Strategies for Preparing Students to Certify?

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    We are looking for a couple of instructors to participate in a panel session at the 2021 Online Partner Summit this July!! Do you have an innovative strategy like mentoring, study groups, or maybe a unique way to implement CertMaster Learn Practice? We would like to talk to you about how you successfully embed exam prep and certification into your program.

DM me if you are interested in participating. Come share the spotlight with other instructors and program managers during this informative session at Partner Summit!!

08576 Partner Summit Online 2021 - Gecko signature line.png

Reactions: Hod Berman
    We are looking for a couple of instructors to participate in a panel session at the 2021 Online Partner Summit this July!! Do you have an innovative strategy like mentoring, study groups, or maybe a unique way to implement CertMaster Learn Practice? We would like to talk to you about how you successfully embed exam prep and certification into your program.

DM me if you are interested in participating. Come share the spotlight with other instructors and program managers during this informative session at Partner Summit!!

View attachment 439

This link here works for the Partner Summit:

I think it is safe to say providing students with additional quality resources is a safe bet, as long as they are priced right (perhaps free). I suspect most of us point to is Professor Messer. (For example his videos on the SY0-601 exam, available at: https://www.professormesser.com/sec...1-video/sy0-601-comptia-security-plus-course/ ).

Yesterday I signed up for the WASTC Summer Faculty Workshop's Practical Security: Hands-On Teaching Tips 5 day class. Cost is a nominal $50. The registration site can be accessed by clicking HERE. My personal goal is to convince some of the faculty attending the workshop to consider working with me to develop learning content that will fill in the learning gaps with supplemental quizzes, discussions, etc. What I've learned after retiring from my full-time faculty role is as an adjunct I'm not compensated for this type of work. So why not spread that work among a group of instructors, lessening the time spent for each of us.

Steve