Webinar platform with quiz/polling feature

Ivan Jude Busgano

Aug 28, 2019
Philippines
Hi CIN,

I just want to ask your inputs on this. What webinar tool/platform do you use for conducting our online training that has a quiz/polling feature?

As i can recall, the speakers during TTT sessions last year used similar tools. Do you have any idea how they do it?

Your ideas will be a great help to me.

Thanks!

- Ivan

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello @Ivan Jude Busgano! We have had some talk about several platforms. You may want to check out the on-demand versions of a couple of webinars we did last month where platforms was a big part of the conversation about moving to a virtual training delivery. You can catch up on videos here, https://bit.ly/CIN-VirtualClassroomTips

The TTTs you mentioned are conducted through a platform called ON24. It has a lot of the tools, polls, quizes, group chat and etc. There are a lot of features for managing sessions as well. It does come with a price tag, as other platforms do that are mentioned in the on-demand sessions I posted.

It also looks like tools for webinars, such as Zoom, have some of these features also. I am interested in learning more about that as a tool for possible future TTT offerings.

Tess Sluijter

Apr 1, 2020
    the Netherlands
    www.kilala.nl
    I'm currently teaching in a virtual classroom setting based on Adobe Connect; we're hosted through MeetingOne.

Adobe Connect is "good enough". It's a bit clunky, it's Flash-based (yuck!) and it feels like it was designed and built 10+ years ago. But overall it gets the job done and has the features we need, including the quizes you're asking about.

AdoConn is the basic tooling and I'm sure there are other parties than MeetingOne who use it for their implementations.