Webinars

Siegfried

• Mar 10, 2022
    Montreal, Canada
    Good morning everyone.

I recently became apart of the CIN community and I am very thrilled to be here.

When it comes to future webinars, as I am already enrolled in the Data+ and the new A+ set to release next month. Is there a a section of the CIN site that I can go to in regards to seeing the future Webinar events?

Thank you for your help :)

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021
    Good morning everyone.

When it comes to future webinars, as I am already enrolled in the Data+ and the new A+ set to release next month. Is there a a section of the CIN site that I can go to in regards to seeing the future Webinar events?

You will see here in this community, always login and check what is going on.

Good morning everyone.

Usually, when they are announced during an on going TTT webinar, they'll start showing up here. Generally, they'll be on the main forum. Usually don't see them more than a couple months out, as they're lining up presenters and working details. /r

Future schedule is always a bit fluid as instructors are lined up and things change inside CompTIA related to exam and material development. At the moment I know we finish Data+ TTT this week (today actually). Then A+ Core I TTT starts the middle of next month and then that will be followed by Core II. Linux+ TTT will follow that later in the Summer and I believe Project+ is scheduled for later in the year. More to follow next year too as it is an on going process with the certs mostly all being updated ever three years. Welcome to CIN and hope you enjoy the ride with us. :)

Future schedule is always a bit fluid as instructors are lined up and things change inside CompTIA related to exam and material development. At the moment I know we finish Data+ TTT this week (today actually). Then A+ Core I TTT starts the middle of next month and then that will be followed by Core II. Linux+ TTT will follow that later in the Summer and I believe Project+ is scheduled for later in the year. More to follow next year too as it is an on going process with the certs mostly all being updated ever three years. Welcome to CIN and hope you enjoy the ride with us. :)
    Do you know if they snagged someone for Project+ yet? I might toss my hat in the ring. Not my focus in life, but I do have a degree in PM as well. Hint hint @Stephen Schneiter

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Good morning everyone.

Welcome @Siegfried, you will want to check the CompTIA Webinars forum, that is where most upcoming webinars are posted. Also, they will show up on the home screen of recent posts.

Good morning everyone.

Welcome, Siegfried! If you are not aware, 2021 was a very busy year for CIN as well, and I highly suggest checking out some of the recorded TTT's that just took place (CASP+, PentTest+, Server+, Network+) -- all for the new versions. Oh yeah, Security+ and Cloud+ new versions.

ITF+ is 2023?

• Love
    Reactions: Siegfried

admar

Jan 18, 2022
    Luanda
    Good morning everyone.

you are welcome here. keep see others threads

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Good morning everyone.

Welcome on board. I think that is also the busy year as last year, a lot of TTT shall be run.

Yeah, it's about time for it and I assume CySA+ will be in 2023 as well since it was last in July 2020.
    I remember the last CySA+ with Teresa Nash too. I remember hanging upside down in network closets, listening to the TTT, monitoring the Group Chat, while tracing lines. Good times.

/r