What happened to all my products on login.comptia.org/training-products

SteveM

Sep 16, 2020
London UK
I came in this morning logged on to login.comptia.org/training-products. Only to find that everything expired on on 2022-SEP-22.

As i did not buy these at the same time , i find it odd that they all expired on the same date.

Anyone out there experiencing the same issue??. Who can i speak to to sort this out?

Attachments

• Comptia.png
    Comptia.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Mallia

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
I came in this morning logged on to login.comptia.org/training-products. Only to find that everything expired on on 2022-SEP-22.

As i did not buy these at the same time , i find it odd that they all expired on the same date.

Anyone out there experiencing the same issue??. Who can i speak to to sort this out?
Hi Steve, would you mind providing your email address? I can then dig into this a bit

Reactions: SteveM

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Hey everyone, a quick update on this. Within our system we generally set Instructor licenses for 42 months, there were a batch that just came up for expiration on the date mentioned above (they hit the 42 months, hence the expiration for multiple users). If you need access to any courses please feel free to respond here, or send anyone to this forum and we will be happy to assist. Apologies for the inconvenience but I can assure you this is no glitch but rather just an expiration issue, thanks everyone for the feedback!

Jwehrle

Staff member
Nov 12, 2019
Thanks Jwehrle for the info.

Is it possible to activate back the courses/products on the profiles or do we have to send a dedicated request?
In case that a dedicated request is needed, is it really the place to do it here (is it even recommended???)?
Wajih, this forum is an excellent way to request. Our team (along with the CompTIA Sales Teams) will be your main contacts in terms of products. We definitely urge you to use this forum for any questions you may have. Do you have anything specific you would like to request now? If I run into any issues I can circle up with my CompTIA counterparts as well

• Love
Reactions: Wajih
Wajih, this forum is an excellent way to request. Our team (along with the CompTIA Sales Teams) will be your main contacts in terms of products. We definitely urge you to use this forum for any questions you may have. Do you have anything specific you would like to request now? If I run into any issues I can circle up with my CompTIA counterparts as well
@Jill Thielmann has always taken care of me when I've needed stuff. (yes, I told her I was gonna tag her to get her out here on the Community...lol). But her and her team are awesome like that. Just reach out to them and they'll take care of you.

Wajih

• Apr 13, 2021
    Tunisia
    Thanks a lot !

So let me ask again : Is it possible to re-activate back the products deactivated or do I have to ask for them one by one?

Jwehrle

Staff member
    Nov 12, 2019
    Thanks a lot !

So let me ask again : Is it possible to re-activate back the products deactivated or do I have to ask for them one by one?
    Wajih, to answer your question if we need to reactivate we can definitely do that, but it would definitely help to specify which ones you would want to reactivate, and if all you can certainly request that way as well. If you don't mind, please fill our the form at this link, once received our team can get in there and take care of that for you. Thanks again for reaching out

https://help.comptia.org/hc/en-us/requests/new

Jwehrle

Staff member
    Nov 12, 2019
    I have the same issue with all of my courseware. I submitted a support request. It would also be helpful if there weren't different accounts for each CompTIA system...I had to reset two different passwords :-(
    Hi Troy and thanks for reaching out. If there is anything you would like updated or added, please feel free to submit a request at the link below and a member of the team can definitely get that sorted out. Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask
    Help Request