What is Cisco Doing With Its Certifications and Academy

I know many academic institutions utilize the Cisco Academy as a resource for content for the CompTIA A+ certification. As many of you are aware, Cisco made some changes to its certification program, eliminating the CCENT certification, and changing its CCNA certifications, as detailed in its website. As an instructor, I believe we need to be well versed in having an understanding of different certification paths so we can answer student questions. I know I have unanswered questions relative to the program changes that become effective February 24, 2020. I wanted to let you know that a webinar is currently scheduled for September 6th. Information about the webinar, coupled with a link to the registration page, is provided below. It should be interesting and I'd encourage attendance.

Cisco Update: A New Streamlined Certification Program
Have you heard about the changes to the Cisco Certification Program? Greg Coté, Product Manager at Cisco will discuss the updates in detail and Richard Grotegut, ICT-DM Regional Director will share how the new CCNA ties in with the CCC curriculum.

Reactions: Lee McWhorter
Hi Steve. Thanks for the link. I attended a different Webinar that was subpar in defining the true differences. Looking forward to this one.
I think it will be better. Not sure is there is a disconnect between the business side of Cisco training and the academic side of the house. If that's the case, things could prove problematic.