What's in your Toolbox for Network+?

Katherine Keyes

• Mar 7, 2022
    Downers Grove IL
    I manage the Infrastructure Pathways product development at CompTIA, which from a ProdDev standpoint starts with Network+. My team is holding roundtable discussions with instructors, administrators, course coordinators and other decision makers -- anyone who has boots-on-the-ground experience with our existing product offer, training materials for Network+ (N10-008).

I would love to get your feedback on your teaching experiences, what works and what doesn’t, and any wish-list items you might have regarding the Network+ (N10-008) training products. This information will help us tremendously when we begin development of the next version of the product (N10-009).

I'll be hosting discussions during the week of 24-April and the week of 1-May. Please feel free to sign up for a time: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/11f05acabd5e47a682f20ea1b76beab5 or email me directly at [email protected]. A member of the Learning team will provide attendees with instructions for joining the call.

Thanks for your interest!

Katherine Keyes

• Mar 7, 2022
    Downers Grove IL
    Reactions: Fanuel