220-1102 Exam

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com
    Team, I sat and passed (updated my A+), 220-1102 last night! Great exam, @comptia ! From the perspective of the Help Desk, the exam hit its target. Customer service is extremely important and that was stressed on this exam. The questions were real-world and gets you thinking. Hmmm...how would I handle this situation if I was helping this customer?

For those of you that are ramping up for this exam, know your testing objectives and how to troubleshoot them. Keep one thing in mind, CompTIA assumes the tester knows the objectives. They are testing you on the application.

Keep objective 4.7 in mind. Great customer service results in positive outcomes. Review the security domain, as well. So many various security issues that your customers have 😜

@comptia @Stephen Schneiter @Rick Butler
    ~Russ

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Team, I sat and passed (updated my A+), 220-1102 last night! Great exam, @comptia !
    Congrats on your pass, Russ! Great job and a great report!

Shoutout also to @Allen Stubblefield who's also kicking butt teaching the TTT for this. I'd mention Nelson, but he doesn't have a CIN account.

Salut!

/r

Team, I sat and passed (updated my A+), 220-1102 last night! Great exam, @comptia ! From the perspective of the Help Desk, the exam hit its target. Customer service is extremely important and that was stressed on this exam. The questions were real-world and gets you thinking. Hmmm...how would I handle this situation if I was helping this customer?

For those of you that are ramping up for this exam, know your testing objectives and how to troubleshoot them. Keep one thing in mind, CompTIA assumes the tester knows the objectives. They are testing you on the application.

Keep objective 4.7 in mind. Great customer service results in positive outcomes. Review the security domain, as well. So many various security issues that your customers have 😜

@comptia @Stephen Schneiter @Rick Butler
    ~Russ
    Congratulations for the pass and keeping us updated on the important areas.