Also have a problem with the store?

I have a question. Does anyone have experience with how to get help from Comptia support regarding the store? I ordered Official CompTIA Student Guide eBook on Friday and still haven't received the codes. No emails are entitled to a response up to two working days. The training has started and the students have nothing to learn from.
Hi Sarka, if you have a ticket number please feel free to provide it here and I can take a look for you

Hi, there is no ticket number. I have just confirmation email that they will response in 1-2days.
And yesterday I got email that they will check it - no solving yet:(
Hi Sarka, if this was sent to the CompTIA Store Support, you would have been assigned a ticket umber that would appear in the subject line response. If that is not the case, I would suggest that you submit a ticket at the link below. Let me know if that helps

Hi Sarka, if this was sent to the CompTIA Store Support, you would have been assigned a ticket umber that would appear in the subject line response. If that is not the case, I would suggest that you submit a ticket at the link below. Let me know if that helps
Hi I send request also here but there was no reaction. Strange thing is that I didn't receive any automatic email either.