NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    I've been attending the CASP+ TTT webinars (or watching the recordings for the ones I couldn't attend) and I was wondering. I want to make sure I haven't missed of them. Is there an easy way to tell which ones I've attended and which ones I haven't?
    You should receive the email with subject "Thank you for attending" for each session that you have attend. Based on that you can check which sessions that you have joined (Live or On demand).

You should receive the email with subject "Thank you for attending" for each session that you have attend. Based on that you can check which sessions that you have joined (Live or On demand).
    Those emails are generated for webinars that a person attends live. They are not generated for viewing a recorded webinar.

My previous suggestion is that if you complete a session, I recommend you always download your certificate after finishing. That's what I do as I go along to ensure I haven't missed a session, which is good for CEU's and in case there is a discrepancy.

/r

Adrienne Crosby

Nov 3, 2021
    I've been attending the CASP+ TTT webinars (or watching the recordings for the ones I couldn't attend) and I was wondering. I want to make sure I haven't missed of them. Is there an easy way to tell which ones I've attended and which ones I haven't?
    Everytime you register for a session, you received an email with the link. Find the email for that session - follow the link and print the certificate to pdf - it will show you how many minutes you've attended. You need 110 minutes. I did this for each session and saved the certificate to pdf in a folder specifically labeled for the course.