CFR-410(BETA) - CyberSec First Responder

Interesting. I know what US CFR-410 (reference) is but I don't recall or cannot find any component of the US docs that relates to cybersecurity responsibilities. The site you provided the URL for seems to sell training materials but doesn't provide any clue as to the certification itself. Can you provide some other references to CFR-410 such as who sponsors the exam and exam outline?

Manu

• Dec 24, 2020
    Interesting. I know what US CFR-410 (reference) is but I don't recall or cannot find any component of the US docs that relates to cybersecurity responsibilities. The site you provided the URL for seems to sell training materials but doesn't provide any clue as to the certification itself. Can you provide some other references to CFR-410 such as who sponsors the exam and exam outline?

Attachments

• CyberSec First Responder Exam CFR-410-blueprint.pdf
      1.8 MB · Views: 42

Joao Farinha

Jan 21, 2022
    Portugal
    Just came out of CFR-410(BETA) - CyberSec First Responder exam. No clues whether I will pass or fail, but I had a feel good experience.
    100 questions & 2 hours,
    2 hours well spent on a weekend.
    What did you use as study material?
    I ordered the beta exam, but haven't started preparing yet, so any suggestions are welcome.

Manu

• Dec 24, 2020
    What did you use as study material?
    I ordered the beta exam, but haven't started preparing yet, so any suggestions are welcome.
    Hello @Joao Farinha ,

I didn't use any special preparation, if you are a person who has got some experience dealing with Cyber security incidents or part of vulnerability or penetration testing activities, monitoring or patch management teams should be a piece of cake for you. Know the port numbers for popular services including SQL, order or phases of handling things during a incident response, BCP,DR,BIA, general idea on Cybersecurity frameworks.

Reactions: Joao Farinha

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
    Germany
    www.linkedin.com
    I did register but I don't see any free voucher. Will this be emailed to me or is there somewhere else I should be looking?
    You need to go to the Certnexus Store, buy there the Voucher and then Register with PV. Exam Beta ends next week End. of Jan.
    The detailed Steps are listed in the Email you should have recieved.

Michael

Preet Dsouza

Jan 26, 2022
    You need to go to the Certnexus Store, buy there the Voucher and then Register with PV. Exam Beta ends next week End. of Jan.
    The detailed Steps are listed in the Email you should have recieved.

Michael
    Hi Mike,

I'm sorry but I'm not quite understanding the 'free' part here. If I buy the voucher, am I not spending $250 for it? Could you send me the direct link for the voucher?

Manu

• Dec 24, 2020
    Hi Mike,

I'm sorry but I'm not quite understanding the 'free' part here. If I buy the voucher, am I not spending $250 for it? Could you send me the direct link for the voucher?

Please check this post and follow the instructions to avail the "free" part. Please feel free to connect as well to everyone who would like to remain updated on learning related opportunities.

Preet Dsouza

Jan 26, 2022

Please check this post and follow the instructions to avail the "free" part. Please feel free to connect as well to everyone who would like to remain updated on learning related opportunities.
    Hi Manu,

Thank you for the information.
    I unfortunately missed out on the vouchers because they ran out. The orignal post has an EDIT to this effect. Thank you for sharing though.

Manu

• Dec 24, 2020
    Hi Manu,

Thank you for the information.
    I unfortunately missed out on the vouchers because they ran out. The orignal post has an EDIT to this effect. Thank you for sharing though.
    I would suggest you to try once as mentioned in the post because even after the edit by Thomas on the initial post many were able to redeem the voucher.

CertNexus CyberSec First Responder is a blue team certification that has been approved by the US Department of Defense to fulfill the 8570/8140 requirements. The closest CompTIA equivalent would be CySA+. They cover some of the same ground but there are some differences.