ChannelCon / Partner Summit 2023: Thursday

I really didn't go picking up a whole lot of the vendor swag out of the ChannelCon expo. But we do have some small buttons, notepads, stickers, and t-shirts from Channel con, Partners Summit, and capture the flag.

There are other folks who walked out with a small suitcase full of stuff. I guess they can have their own fun getting it through TSA.
I really didn't go picking up a whole lot of the vendor swag out of the ChannelCon expo. But we do have some small buttons, notepads, stickers, and t-shirts from Channel con, Partners Summit, and capture the flag.

There are other folks who walked out with a small suitcase full of stuff. I guess they can have their own fun getting it through TSA.
Swag. I have so many T-shirts and socks that I may have to check my luggage and then do two bags of carry-on.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I just want to thank @rickfor the great job posting during Partner Summit 2023! Amazing job Rick, there is no way i could have kept up with everything else going on.

I also want to thank all the fellow CIN members came up and said hi through the week! It is amazing to actually get to meet and put faces to names we connect with in the community and webinars!

I hope more will be able to attend next year! I am looking forward future CIN such as participating at EMEA Con in London in October, ACTE CareerTech Vision in December in Pheonix AZ. More to come.

Stay safe everyone!

I just want to thank @rickfor the great job posting during Partner Summit 2023! Amazing job Rick, there is no way i could have kept up with everything else going on.
    You're most welcome, Stephen. Of course, now Kelsey Blazaitis thinks I'm trying to get her job. Don't worry, her job is secure, since I don't play around on the socials. This means all the photos I posted this week are exclusive to the CIN Forum!

I also want to thank all the fellow CIN members came up and said hi through the week! It is amazing to actually get to meet and put faces to names we connect with in the community and webinars!
    I want to double that. Of course, for me, I had people that I didn't even know come up with a "Hey Rick!", pretty much startling me at every turn. Is this what being somewhat famous is like? I'm thinking I might need my own merch line, since it's working so well for Taylor Swift.
    I hope more will be able to attend next year!
    Again, double that. One thing I did notice is that people were *still* coming up saying they had never heard of the CIN before, or at all. I want to encourage everyone who reads this to talk up the CIN to fellow instructors and content deliverers. If anything, we need to expand that pool of potential candidates for MVP (and again, congrats Greg!), as well as folks who can do TTT sessions.

And finally, I want to say THANK YOU to our CIN'er in Chief, Mr. Stephen Schneiter, who worked tirelessly to make the CIN parts of the event a smashing success. Special shoutout to @Franz Payer for running the Capture the Flag this year as well.

Trevor Chandler

Jul 4, 2020
    Day Three: And yes, I got up for the gym. But the fitness center is pretty empty this morning so I have this distinct feeling that the Tao party last night turned today into a rest day for them.

No matter, let's get after it..
    What encryption algorithm was used to encrypt this message by Holmes??????

What encryption algorithm was used to encrypt this message by Holmes??????
    Mr. Holmes would use The Dancing Man alphabet, as articulated in the 1903 short story appearing in The Strand Magazine called "The Adventure of the Dancing Men".

1691451034988.png

The decoded cipher is noted here.

/r

Trevor Chandler

Jul 4, 2020

Hey, I have one of those buttons, courtesy of that gentleman that was walking around with the Fedora hat. I heard one of the staffers at the Venetian refer to him as the Hypeman :)