• We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

ChannelCon / Partner Summit 2024 - Wednesday

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    CONGRATULATIONS TO @Rick Butler, CIN MOST VALUABLE CONTRIBUTOR 2024! Pictures will follow! Congratulations Rick! You are a major CINner to ll of us! We appreciate you!
    It was an honor to get the award in 2022, only to get it again in 2024; that's super humbling.

I get to have fun doing this and more importantly, I get to hang with you all. It's been a wild ride and I thank all of CIN for making this a great experience.

Gregory Childers

Oct 22, 2019
    Safety Harbor, FL
    www.linkedin.com
    It was an honor to get the award in 2022, only to get it again in 2024; that's super humbling.

I get to have fun doing this and more importantly, I get to hang with you all. It's been a wild ride and I thank all of CIN for making this a great experience.
    You should've gotten in three years in a row.

Gregory Childers

Oct 22, 2019
    Safety Harbor, FL
    www.linkedin.com
    Nah man. You needed a great piece of glass for your office. You're an ace yourself, mate, and no mistake.

Missed seeing you here. Hopefully we see you in Nashville.

Business before pleasure. I'm teaching a Cloud+ class to a group on Central European time this week.