CIN 2024 Most Valuable Contributor Award at CompTIA Partner Summit

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello Everyone! Just in case you missed the post, I finally have the pictures to share. Here is @Rick Butler receiving his award at Partner Summit. I think the justification is clear, especially given the number of posts Rick shared throughout the event! Congratulations, Rick! Well deserved!

Also pictured is a collection of CINners, @Hod Berman, @Trevor Chandler, @Stephen Schneiter and @Brian Ford.

RickButler-Awards-2024.pngRickButler-Crew-Awards-2024.png

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Hello Everyone! Just in case you missed the post, I finally have the pictures to share. Here is @Rick Butler receiving his award at Partner Summit. I think the justification is clear, especially given the number of posts Rick shared throughout the event! Congratulations, Rick! Well deserved!

Also pictured is a collection of CINners, @Hod Berman, @Trevor Chandler, @Stephen Schneiter and @Brian Ford.

View attachment 1932View attachment 1933
    It was quite an honor to get the MVC again. I truly didn't expect to get it again for at least a few more years, given the number of great contributors and instructors out here on the CIN.

You all make it fun - if it wasn't fun, I just wouldn't do it. Thank you CIN for being a totally awesome group of people!

Yassia

Feb 21, 2020
    Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
    Congratulations

Trevor Chandler

Jul 4, 2020

Congratulations to the 2-time MVC Award winner, Mr. Rick Butler!!! How fortunate I am to have been present each time this gentleman has received that award. Being able to occupy the same space that he's in makes me very proud to be a CINner!!!! Thank you Mr. Butler for all that you've done, and continue to do, for the CIN community!!! One of these days I'm going to deliver Mr. Butler a half-dozen maple-bacon donuts to show my appreciation for his contributions to the CIN community!!!!

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com

Congratulations!!

Reactions: Rick Butler

Edna Chimpeni

Jan 19, 2022
    It was quite an honor to get the MVC again. I truly didn't expect to get it again for at least a few more years, given the number of great contributors and instructors out here on the CIN.

You all make it fun - if it wasn't fun, I just wouldn't do it. Thank you CIN for being a totally awesome group of people!
    You deserve it!

Reactions: Rick Butler