CIN Instructor Toolbox Series: Virtual Teaching 2.0

Angel Waymer

• Jan 31, 2022
    Hold up...I'm doing....WHAT??

J/K...

Hope to see a few of you there. If there are some things on this topic you'd like me to address, shoot a line over and I'll see if I can work them in.

I know there is something we all can contribute as instructors and I'm hoping to get some great ideas out there for us to munch on.

Cheers!

/r
    I'm registered! I'll be teaching for the first part but will join on my lunch break.

I'm registered! I'll be teaching for the first part but will join on my lunch break.
    Gotcha. The sessions are always recorded, just in case someone can't make it during the live session or if they want to go back and review.

/r

KGreen

Nov 2, 2021
    Hello Everyone! We are finally ramping up for our first webinar in 2023! Now that we are all adapting to teaching virtually, let’s look at ways to take your online teaching to the next level. Join us as we welcome back Rick Butler who will lead us through some tips, tricks, and tactics you can add to your instructor toolbox to enhance online teaching. Rick will talk about how he uses OBS Studio to enhance online learning, demonstrating how to set up your environment using OBSD tools. Rick will also discuss strategies to enhance student engagement.

Date: Thursday, March 2, 2023

Time: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm CST

Registration Here

View attachment 1157
    Working my way through CTT+. I also just saw ICP-ACC ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching that would be, I think, a good add on after... I have project+ and was thinking Prince2 would be next for project management, but this Agile Coaching will ping both training and project management. Pithy tips (other than get the book, I did) welcome.