• We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

CIN TTT Series: Network+ N10-009

LynW

• Jun 30, 2020
    Yes! We will provide an access code and instructions for redeeming the code during the first session. We will be providing 90-day access to CompTIA CertMaster Perform for Network+ N10-009.

Looking forward to having you join your first TTT series! I hope you enjoy it!
    @dlross For some weird reason, my Network+ gene is defective. Even though I am competent (thank Cisco), I am not an enthusiastic expert. I look forward to this training as a new opportunity to really deep-dive. Your enthusiasm is encouraging. A big plus is the quality of CertMaster resources and guidance. Thank you to CIN TTT.

Reactions: dlross

dlross

• Jun 9, 2023
    @dlross For some weird reason, my Network+ gene is defective. Even though I am competent (thank Cisco), I am not an enthusiastic expert. I look forward to this training as a new opportunity to really deep-dive. Your enthusiasm is encouraging. A big plus is the quality of CertMaster resources and guidance. Thank you to CIN TTT.
    I feel the same way! Network+ intimidates me, but I'm looking forward to a deep dive. What becomes known becomes less intimidating for me. So I am looking forward to it as well. :) Thank you to CIN TTT and @Stephen Schneiter as well!

abiodun1991

• Mar 17, 2022
    Nigeria
    minazconsult.org
    I think that is the process access certmaster resources before has anything changed.

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Just curious on an approximate eta for voucher release.....
    Hi @James Wofford, the Data team will not pull attendance and begin processing until Thursday 8/8/24. Remember we allow two weeks after last live session for folks to catch up on any missed sessions.