CIN TTT Series: Network+ N10-009

Yes! We will provide an access code and instructions for redeeming the code during the first session. We will be providing 90-day access to CompTIA CertMaster Perform for Network+ N10-009.

Looking forward to having you join your first TTT series! I hope you enjoy it!
@dlross For some weird reason, my Network+ gene is defective. Even though I am competent (thank Cisco), I am not an enthusiastic expert. I look forward to this training as a new opportunity to really deep-dive. Your enthusiasm is encouraging. A big plus is the quality of CertMaster resources and guidance. Thank you to CIN TTT.

Reactions: dlross
@dlross For some weird reason, my Network+ gene is defective. Even though I am competent (thank Cisco), I am not an enthusiastic expert. I look forward to this training as a new opportunity to really deep-dive. Your enthusiasm is encouraging. A big plus is the quality of CertMaster resources and guidance. Thank you to CIN TTT.
I feel the same way! Network+ intimidates me, but I'm looking forward to a deep dive. What becomes known becomes less intimidating for me. So I am looking forward to it as well. :) Thank you to CIN TTT and @Stephen Schneiter as well!

I think that is the process access certmaster resources before has anything changed.