CIN TTT Series - Security+ SY0-701

hosnypasha

Sep 9, 2020
Hello Everyone! We will be offering TWO series for the upcoming Security+ SY0-701 certification. One series will provide access to CompTIA CertMaster Learn content and the second will provide access to TestOut Security Pro content. If you cannot attend live, register for the series you want and then use the attendee links to view on-demand.

What: TTT Series TestOut Security Pro - 12 Sessions
When: October 16 - November 22 2023, 12:00 - 2:00pm CDT
Who: John Guise, Director Academic Affairs, ECPI University
Where: ON24
REGISTER HERE

What: TTT Series CertMaster Learn - 11 Sessions
When: October 17 - November 21 2023, 2:00 - 4:00pm CDT
Who: Brian Ford, Adjunct Instructor, CompTIA
REGISTER HERE

I have just registered

buhlem

Sep 16, 2020
Hello Everyone! We will be offering TWO series for the upcoming Security+ SY0-701 certification. One series will provide access to CompTIA CertMaster Learn content and the second will provide access to TestOut Security Pro content. If you cannot attend live, register for the series you want and then use the attendee links to view on-demand.

REGISTER HERE

REGISTER HERE
I am unable to register the link goes through but its blank. Is there an alternative link I can please try?

REGISTER HERE

REGISTER HERE

I can't watch these webinars "live", so I'm watching the recordings of them. When I do this, about every 5 minutes the webinar is replaced by the message "This event has concluded. Thank you for engaging with us". At that point I am able to click the browser "back" button to resume where it left off, allowing me to watch for about 5 more minutes. After a few iterations of this, the browser "back" button is grayed out and I have to re-launch the webinar. Fortunately, it remembers where I was in the video so I can move forward. But the "every 5 minutes" interruption is pretty annoying. What am I doing wrong?

Luis Almeida

Sep 27, 2021

REGISTER HERE

REGISTER HERE

Hello Stephen

Unfortunately, because it was very late and I was working, I missed some sessions.
But I wanted to see, how can I access the sessions?
thanks