CINer’s Prayer

This was from the last session of the Cloud+ TTTT.

CINer’s Prayer

Oh mighty CompTIA, I come to you on bended knee to let me join CIN and be counted among the true CINers! I pray for strength to resist the temptation of putting off redeeming my free exam vouchers or my code for the free content. I also repent from badgering poor Stephen S. about exam vouchers and course content.

I will seek further knowledge, wisdom, and enlightenment by attending Train-the-Trainers, Seek Peaks, and Deep Dives. I will remember to click on the chat icon and do the survey at the end of the webinar. I ask for your forgiveness for making pithy and clever comments in the webinar chats. I will make the pilgrimage to take my certification exams including the cleansing of the unknown wilderness of beta exams.

Amen

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam

CINer’s Prayer

Oh mighty CompTIA, I come to you on bended knee to let me join CIN and be counted among the true CINers! I pray for strength to resist the temptation of putting off redeeming my free exam vouchers or my code for the free content. I also repent from badgering poor Stephen S. about exam vouchers and course content.

I will seek further knowledge, wisdom, and enlightenment by attending Train-the-Trainers, Seek Peaks, and Deep Dives. I will remember to click on the chat icon and do the survey at the end of the webinar. I ask for your forgiveness for making pithy and clever comments in the webinar chats. I will make the pilgrimage to take my certification exams including the cleansing of the unknown wilderness of beta exams.

Amen
    Thank you for the interesting TTT!

Femi

Jan 21, 2020
    Sheffield,UK

CINer’s Prayer

Amen
    Hi Glenn,
    Many thanks for TTT CompTIA Cloud + . I really enjoyed the sessions and the interaction in the group chat.
    Regards
    Olufemi Adegbite