CompTIA 2024 Partner Pricing

So, this email went out today:

Dear CompTIA Authorized Partner,

CompTIA is committed to providing our Partners with innovative, best-in-class training and the most current, high-quality certification exams. To continue to provide you and your learners with excellent experiences and leading services and solutions, effective February 1, 2024, we are increasing pricing for Authorized Partners.

Updated pricing allows us to improve industry standards, expand our services and solutions, and unlock the potential of even more learners.

A follow-up communication will be sent out on February 1, 2024 to direct to the latest Partner price sheets.

Please connect with your CompTIA business development manager with any questions or submit a help request if you need further assistance.

Thank you for your continued partnership!

Sincerely,
Your CompTIA Authorized Partner Program Team

What does this mean for exam pricing?

I believe the email is just a heads up that prices are changing. Look for more detailed pricing information and structure, on February 1st.
I think Stephen is right here. I was used to seeing the new price list come out in January, however, it looks like it was delayed a month. According to the whisperings I've heard, it will be about a 3% increase.

Reactions: Kwabena Fred

Abby N Krane

Jan 4, 2022
Cleveland, Ohio
I know they are going up. I don't remember the latest %. I think our business development manager told us late fall it was be 2% or 3% like @Rick Butler mentioned. Happens every year. We had to factor it into an RFP we were writing at the time so had checked with our business development manager. We've already received new pricing for materials.

The new exam prices:

Out on the interwebs, the newbies are freaking out about the price increases. Sec+ went from $392 to $404. A whole $12.