CompTIA ChannelCon Save the Date

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu

Jill West

• Sep 13, 2019
    Dalton, GA
    And here I rather enjoyed our chat as we were heading out from the Las Vegas airport.
    I don't mind flying, or even airports. I despise being packed into a flying sardine can with a bunch of other people and no room to move or breathe.

You gotta bring your wife to one of these events--she sounds like an amazing person!

I despise being packed into a flying sardine can with a bunch of other people and no room to move or breathe.
    I heard it once said, "getting into a hollow metal tube with wings on it, under the command of someone that you do not know, letting this person take you to 35,000 feet in an excess of 500 MPH is weird". And with the doors blowing off of the MAX9's...

You gotta bring your wife to one of these events--she sounds like an amazing person!
    I'm afraid she would be very bored. She has never been one for the whole tech convention thing or large crowds of people.

I don't mind flying, or even airports. I despise being packed into a flying sardine can with a bunch of other people and no room to move or breathe.

I enjoy waiting in line to board the plane and telling someone that the vehicle travels nine miles per minute. You can see the cogs spinning in their heads, trying to figure out how many miles they will go in an hour.