CompTIA Free Data+ Voucher TTT series

Thank you for keeping your promise.

And your constant support for Trainers
Was there any doubt?

Sometimes, it gets busy over there at CompTIA and when we have a lot of TTT sessions, the WASTC, Sneak Peaks and such - it gets pretty chaotic. And it does take some for orders to get placed for a thousand or so people, for books, vouchers, and such. I'm surprised that Stephen doesn't have a staff of three under his beckon call to keep up with it all.

I'm just grateful we have the CIN here, doing what we do. It's a great benefit, to the point where it is only limited by the amount of time a trainer wants to put in to getting their certifications.

CompTIA has done quite a lot in the last few years to try to support IT training, which is why I'm seeing more and more organizations adopt CompTIA materials for their learning environments.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Partner Summit - so I can raise a glass with Stephen in person (as well as other members of the CIN Motley Crew)

/r

I have my Data+ voucher, and the study materials, just no time at the moment. I will conquer it after I sit Server+, CASP+ and a few other certs with deadlines approaching. Gonna CIN for a while, thank you Stephen and the TTT's, this place is a gem :)