Credit for on-demand TTT

iamthewhiz

• Aug 19, 2019
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Good afternoon everyone.

I'm watching the Train the Trainer webinar for network+
    will we still get credit and be able to get a voucher for watching it even though its not live anymore? i have been saving the completion certs.

thank you for your time.

Good afternoon everyone.

I'm watching the Train the Trainer webinar for network+
    will we still get credit and be able to get a voucher for watching it even though its not live anymore? i have been saving the completion certs.

thank you for your time.
    Greg, they do have a cut-off date for receiving a voucher after you have watched the recorded training sessions. I think you have two weeks after the course. I'll reply back with the correct time frame shortly. Thanks.

iamthewhiz

• Aug 19, 2019
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Greg, they do have a cut-off date for receiving a voucher after you have watched the recorded training sessions. I think you have two weeks after the course. I'll reply back with the correct time frame shortly. Thanks.
    Also, in the video's they do mention the time frame for watching the training to receive a voucher after the TTT is over in case you miss any sessions...

Reactions: Greg Aaron

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hi @Greg Aaron, yes, we have a cutoff for vouchers with the TTT series. We allow up to two-weeks after the last live session for folks to get caught up with all the sessions on-demand and any that they might have missed during the series. I generally recommend folks that complete the on-demand series and you like to request a voucher reach out and have a conversation with the Sales rep from CompTIA, there should be some way that they can assist. We want all of our instructors to get get certified if they are teaching a course.