CTT+ Part II Done!

Finally - Finally got this done - so now I just got to get it final-edited, finish up the writing for the submission and I can put this one to bed. It was a great session, "Cybersecurity Awareness for Medical Professionals", taught to our Medical Assisting students. It was supposed to be between 17-22 minutes, but, it went 50 minutes with all the interaction. Like, EVERYONE in the class was interacting, with each other, with me. It was darned magical...no lie there, folks. I miss that so much with what I do now. The students, really, were wide-eyed and mouths open. I like to think it was because of my instruction, but I think, really, it poignantly underscored the need for cybersecurity training in other industries.

Means that for all you cyber security trained aces out there....gotta get out there and preach it to the masses.

One of my students came up to me and told me that it meant far more than watching some pre-packaged training or a video to check the block for cyber compliance.

Big support vibes to:
@Hod Berman
@Esther S. Stepansky
@Rafael Caballero
and any other CIN'er that, like me, waited for the curtain drop to get this done. (Who dat be?)

I'll post my video on YT later, after I get my submission out the door.

Happy and blessed today...let's see if the reviewers are good with it too.

/r

Damion McCurdy

Jun 9, 2020
Finally - Finally got this done - so now I just got to get it final-edited, finish up the writing for the submission and I can put this one to bed. It was a great session, "Cybersecurity Awareness for Medical Professionals", taught to our Medical Assisting students. It was supposed to be between 17-22 minutes, but, it went 50 minutes with all the interaction. Like, EVERYONE in the class was interacting, with each other, with me. It was darned magical...no lie there, folks. I miss that so much with what I do now. The students, really, were wide-eyed and mouths open. I like to think it was because of my instruction, but I think, really, it poignantly underscored the need for cybersecurity training in other industries.

Means that for all you cyber security trained aces out there....gotta get out there and preach it to the masses.

One of my students came up to me and told me that it meant far more than watching some pre-packaged training or a video to check the block for cyber compliance.

Big support vibes to:
@Hod Berman
@Esther S. Stepansky
@Rafael Caballero
and any other CIN'er that, like me, waited for the curtain drop to get this done. (Who dat be?)

/r
I was also recording my virtual training submission today and am currently filling out the paperwork. I really care about this submission a lot it seems. I hope yours went well!

I was also recording my virtual training submission today and am currently filling out the paperwork. I really care about this submission a lot it seems. I hope yours went well!
I believe my presentation went well, as well. Now, it's up to the judges....

Reactions: Hod Berman

Eugene

Aug 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL

Big support vibes to:
@Hod Berman
@Esther S. Stepansky
@Rafael Caballero

/r
I about to start mine next. I can't wait for this part....haaaa.

Well, not yet. It still has to pass muster with Inginuiti. Took a lot of writing in answering all of the questions well enough to demonstrate I had a grasp on the objectives - that appears to be the trick with this. It's not just about the recording - it's about everything that goes into the recording, planning, and post module process for evaluation.

/r

Congratulations. I passed the computer-based exam in February 2016 but never bothered with the video submission. With only eight days remaining, it looks like this one will retire without me achieving it.
Yeah, it's been one that's been hanging around for a while. My dad (and my wife as well) always would get frustrated when I waited to the last minute on things. Crazy though how that kind of pressure works. I actually don't like the stress, but I'm trash when it comes to trying to just do stuff like that.

/r

KGreen

Nov 2, 2021
I"m at the 12th hour as well. Paperwork filled out but and trying to find out if I should modify some of the gaps to keep it looking more cosmetic and reader appealing. Is that allowed ? Anyone ? Just need to clarify before uploading and meeting the deadline.
5 people on camera, 17-22 minutes, 1 pause possible, 0 editing, 1 camera, 1 instructor (you)

I plan on trying to get both the classroom and virtual (Personal Reasons).

I have TK0-202 (Classroom) video covered and paperwork is done just need to upload but want to make sure about the format of it as after I downloaded it and filled it out it formatting moved it around. I will be uploading on Monday the 30th. I just don't want to annoy the reviewers. Want them to go through it, look and sign off accordingly.

What about TK0-203? Are Zoom recordings acceptable? I have a Zoom Class session set up in the am on the 31st. So I hoped to use that Zoom recoding and my student files to attempt TK0-203 (Virtual) as well.

Thoughts anyone ?

I hope they/re not too swamped by us last minute submitters.
"Grading will be completed and uploaded to CertMetrics by December 31, 2023."
It took me about a week or so to get my results back. I suspect it will be about the same for you. /r