CTT Retirement postphoned to Sept. 30

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
In case you did not notice, so you have 6 Months more time..
  • The last day to purchase a voucher and sit for the TK0-201 exam will be September 30, 2023.
  • The last day to purchase a voucher and submit the TK0-202 or TK-203 video will be October 31, 2023.
Vouchers already purchased for this certification will expire after these respective dates. Grading will be completed and uploaded to CertMetrics by December 31, 2023. Although the certification will be retiring and CompTIA will no longer be offering it, anyone who has received this certification will remain CompTIA CTT+ certified, good for life.

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
I case you did not recieve the Newsletter yesterday (since i have the Exam passed)

However, you still have time if you plan to take the classroom or virtual performance-based exam! The last day to purchase a voucher and submit for the CTT+ Classroom Performance Based Exam – TK0-202 or CTT+ Virtual Classroom Performance Based Exam - TK0 -203 video will be October 31, 2023.

Please keep in mind that vouchers already purchased for this certification will expire after October 31, 2023. Grading will be completed and uploaded to CertMetrics by December 31, 2023.

Since i was sick this week, i did not record my Training.. Need an other Course soon.
Michael