Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    This was awesome training and what a great experience! I enjoyed learning so much about Cyber Security and it's real life applications!

Glad you like it! We are working on setting up our next series which will be Security+. I hope to announce it in November. Looking at a January start date. SAtay tuned into the community for more information.

I guess I am very very late on this. Just created and joined the community today. Not sure how or what runs in here. Is this CySA+ Series still live and would I be provided a Voucher on attending the sessions for sitting the exam ?
    You can still watch the TTT series from the resource center, however the voucher offering was for those that attended during the live sessions. So unfortunately, no vouchers now.

/r

Reactions: Tess Sluijter

Manu

• Dec 24, 2020
    You can still watch the TTT series from the resource center, however the voucher offering was for those that attended during the live sessions. So unfortunately, no vouchers now.

/r

Thank you Rick for the quick response. Will definitely go through the resources. Any Voucher plans in Pipe line ? And also what is the process for me to validate couple of my certifications(Network+ & Security+ & as part of which NIP also) which are already expired couple of years ago ? I was not following my CompTIA stuff for some time now. Please help once time allows.

Thanks in advance.

Thank you Rick for the quick response. Will definitely go through the resources. Any Voucher plans in Pipe line ? And also what is the process for me to validate couple of my certifications(Network+ & Security+ & as part of which NIP also) which are already expired couple of years ago ? I was not following my CompTIA stuff for some time now. Please help once time allows.

Thanks in advance.
    Validate a couple of certs - I assume you mean renew. Renewing a cert basically means either having enough CEUs at the appropriate renewal level in order or retaking the highest exam (which will effectively renew all your other lower certs). Hopefully that makes sense.

I do know there will be a few TTT's coming out - Sec+, Server+ as far as I know right off. The key will be to attend during the TTT's so you can snag the voucher. Remember if you miss a session, you can watch the recording, but it has to be during the TTT session.

Merry Christmas!

HTH

Rick

Reactions: Manu