*** Firewall Friday ***

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com
    Explore the role of incident response tabletop exercises in enhancing an organization's preparedness for cybersecurity incidents.

What are the benefits of conducting these exercises, and how can organizations use the lessons learned to improve their incident response capabilities?

1702038678441.png

Let's not forget, as evidenced by some of the appearances, that exercise beyond sitting in front of a monitor is important.
    I have you know, good sir, that every day during the 2023 Partner Summit, I hit the hotel gym at 0600. I saw NO other CIN'ers in there with me.

Reactions: Cyber Russ
    I have you know, good sir, that every day during the 2023 Partner Summit, I hit the hotel gym at 0600. I saw NO other CIN'ers in there with me.

Don’t fault us for your sleeping disorder while in Las Vegas….

Reactions: Cyber Russ

Jen Z

Aug 16, 2023
    A room full computer guys :(. This is another reminder we should get more women into STEM.
    If you know any women interested in studying cyber and working in the financial services sector, let them know about this scholarship opportunity...

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
    Germany
    www.linkedin.com
    A room full computer guys :(. This is another reminder we should get more women into STEM.
    If play with Enterprise Firewalls, you play withthe big guys.. the really big guys ;-) SCNR.

Less then 3 Posts and the Discussion was about something different then the OP wanted.
    You go throught the Documents, see if everybody understand what is written there, are they still accurate, so everybody should familiar with what they have to do in case of an incident.