Freelancer and becoming a CompTIA Training Partner

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN

HI, Sir can tell me what is the cost of one exam voucher?

Hello @Nasir, as previously stated, there are several factors for that question. The best resource would be the CompTIA Business Development Manager for your area. If you could let me know where you are I can connect you with the correct contact who can answer all your voucher questions. Just replay here or DM me. Thanks!

Nasir

Jan 5, 2022
    USA
    Hello @Nasir, as previously stated, there are several factors for that question. The best resource would be the CompTIA Business Development Manager for your area. If you could let me know where you are I can connect you with the correct contact who can answer all your voucher questions. Just replay here or DM me. Thanks!
    Thanks for Your Reply,i am from pakistan

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    How about letting trainers who have a valid CTT + certification be eligible for a discount voucher rather than a free voucher and / or tedious eligibility process?
    Hi @Luca3x8, absolutely! CTT+ is going to play a bigger role in CIN beginning later this year! So, yes, if you have CTT+ you are really good shape, especially for vouchers. Stay tuned!

Jayaraj

Aug 8, 2019
    Hi @Michael Schmitz, not a problem for freelancers. We do have a several that are in the community and participate. The only requirement for members is to let your CompTIA contact know you are a freelance instructor teaching CompTIA certs. It allows everyone to know who is active in teaching. It may be possible your CompTIA contact may be able to support you in your training offerings.

We are only trying to curb the influx of people trying to take advantage of our program for instructors. We are not going to penalize any legitimate instructors. Happy to discuss if there are any questions or concerns.