I have just received DataSys+ DS0-001 exam voucher

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    Hello everyone,
    How to get exam voucher guys I am new on CompTIA but MCT since 2011.

Thanks for your help.
    As the guidance in TTTs, you must:
    - Attend all sessions of TTT (Live or On demand) in limited time.
    - Be CINer
    - Be Instructor of Authorized Partners or Freelance Instructor.

Thanks Natuna appreciate your reply I am attending recorded session after registering will that count.
    Arun
    If you're watching them now, no, it won't. Participants have two weeks after the end of the last session to catch up and watch any sessions they might have missed. After that, the sessions are good for reference material, but not for voucher. /r

Arun

• Aug 21, 2023
    Dublin
    If you're watching them now, no, it won't. Participants have two weeks after the end of the last session to catch up and watch any sessions they might have missed. After that, the sessions are good for reference material, but not for voucher. /r
    Thanks Rick now I will keep in mind to finish all session as they occur.

Reactions: Rick Butler

MarcioT

Apr 12, 2022
    Fort Collins, Colorado
    As the guidance in TTTs, you must:
    - Attend all sessions of TTT (Live or On demand) in limited time.
    - Be CINer
    - Be Instructor of Authorized Partners or Freelance Instructor.
    There is also an element of luck, as I met all these requirements and never got my CySA+ voucher from last summer. I am rolling the dice again by taking Security+. but I am not optimistic that the same will happen again.

NATUNA

• Apr 9, 2020
    Viet Nam
    M
    There is also an element of luck, as I met all these requirements and never got my CySA+ voucher from last summer. I am rolling the dice again by taking Security+. but I am not optimistic that the same will happen again.
    Maybe the distributions has had issues. You can try to DM with Mr. Stephen, he shall help you to check. With me a lot of recent TTTs has had issues so I must contact Mr. Stephen to get the help. As DataSys+, I have also not received the code yet to now.

Akkarach

Sep 22, 2019
    I am first generation of TTT. I understand that nowadays there are many people joining TTT and the number of vouchers is limited. (Previously there were only a small number of participants so everyone received a voucher)

As a result, Many people have not received the voucher even though they have completed all the conditions. and there is a request from who not reciecved voucher on the webboard

Therefore, I think the conditions should be clearly specified as to the number of vouchers that can be distributed. and includes a ranking of people who will receive it.