I passed CASP+ on 31st December

Hello esteemed CIN Members!!!

Am So Excited to tell everyone here that i passed CASP+ exam. Thanks to CompTIA for the voucher through CIN and Stephen for all the hustle done in the background and not forgetting everyone here for your support and encouragement.

Below is the list of certifications passed in 2022

Network plus
Security+
Pen Test
CASP+

hosnypasha

Sep 9, 2020

Am So Excited to tell everyone here that i passed CASP+ exam. Thanks to CompTIA for the voucher through CIN and Stephen for all the hustle done in the background and not forgetting everyone here for your support and encouragement.

Network plus
Security+
Pen Test
CASP+
(y) (y) (y)

Patrick Asamago

Oct 2, 2021

Network plus
Security+
Pen Test
CASP+
Congratulations

Reactions: Fanuel

Network plus
Security+
Pen Test
CASP+
Nice job, Fanuel! I think that's...what...eight or nine by my count of CIN'ers that passed the CASP+?

Heck of a thing, y'all!

Reactions: Fanuel