I passed CySA+ for the third time

I just passed the CS0-003 exam. I had previously passed the CS0-001 and CS0-002 versions of the exam.

I also have passed four A+ versions, four Network+ versions, and four Security+ versions.

If I weren't working as a trainer, I'd probably quit retesting and just go the CEU route. But I have employers/clients that require that I pass the latest version if I'm going to teach it. As long as they keep sending me vouchers, I'll keep testing.

Innocent V. Mulula

Nov 10, 2021
I just passed the CS0-003 exam. I had previously passed the CS0-001 and CS0-002 versions of the exam.

I also have passed four A+ versions, four Network+ versions, and four Security+ versions.

If I weren't working as a trainer, I'd probably quit retesting and just go the CEU route. But I have employers/clients that require that I pass the latest version if I'm going to teach it. As long as they keep sending me vouchers, I'll keep testing.
Congratulations @Gregory Childers

jlyon

• Mar 3, 2022
    Oklahoma

wow Congrats!!, I passed my A+ again recently since 2000, Network+ 3 times and Security+ hopefully by end of year for 2nd time
    I am interested in the upcoming Xpert+ Certs in 2024

Joel M

Aug 7, 2019

Congrats!

Reactions: TraceyO

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Awesome!

For me, while i can attend train-the trainer sessions, I teach 45 credits at 1 College and adjunct at another so I find that I have zero time to sit and prepare for even 1 cert, sadly.
    It's tough for sure. Remember that all the sessions are recorded, so you can watch 'em anytime. And remember that you have two weeks after the end of the last session of a series to catch up on any sessions you might have missed. /r

Congrats! What did you think of this one compared to earlier versions?
    Honestly, I didn't notice much of a difference. I thought the PBQs on this exam were easier than the ones on previous exams but that may be because I'm more familiar with the material now than I was then.

Soon I'll be taking Security+ for the FIFTH different version.

Reactions: Jill West

Andrew H

Aug 7, 2019
    Lewiston, ME
    www.cmcc.edu
    Honestly, I didn't notice much of a difference. I thought the PBQs on this exam were easier than the ones on previous exams but that may be because I'm more familiar with the material now than I was then.

Soon I'll be taking Security+ for the FIFTH different version.
    I just took the exam today. I thought the PBQs were excellent -- I thought that some of the MC questions were a lot tougher. Much more specific in detail than in the past versions of the exam. It might be that I have been working more on Data+ and lost my CySA focus.

Edna Chimpeni

Jan 19, 2022

Congratulations for the success!