I still waiting for my Linux+, DATA+, Project+ Vouchers

admar

Jan 18, 2022
Luanda
Hi Guys!

Any problem with CompTIA?
Previously these vouchers were distributed 2 or 3 weeks after the CIN TTT series. Lately things have changed a lot. Is there anything we don't know?
Please I would like to have an explanation on the subject

I wanted to close this year on a big note

admar

Jan 18, 2022
Luanda
Data+ was sent out in the spring
However Im not positive if Linux+ or Project+ was sent out yet.
The voucher for Linux+ is very important to me because of cybersecurity field is my path and project+ also need because I'm SOC Team Manager. So for DATA+ I do not want so deep for now

Reactions: Mallia

Abby N Krane

Jan 4, 2022
Cleveland, Ohio
The voucher for Linux+ is very important to me because of cybersecurity field is my path and project+ also need because I'm SOC Team Manager. So for DATA+ I do not want so deep for now
This question is not to be mean or judging - but if you are a SOC Team Member why are you participating in Train the Trainers? I thought the goal of the training opportunities and the ability to earn the vouchers was to help educate those who will be educating others and are instructors/trainers. Hence them being called Train the Trainer and this being an Instructor Network. If you need a voucher faster you can always talk to your CompTIA Business Development Manager or purchase one.

admar

Jan 18, 2022
Luanda
This question is not to be mean or judging - but if you are a SOC Team Member why are you participating in Train the Trainers? I thought the goal of the training opportunities and the ability to earn the vouchers was to help educate those who will be educating others and are instructors/trainers. Hence them being called Train the Trainer and this being an Instructor Network. If you need a voucher faster you can always talk to your CompTIA Business Development Manager or purchase one.
yeah. you are right. but I'm also Instructor in free time when my Center need a teacher or need a cyber consultant. I belong Training Center call by TREINP where we training students in differents certifications and CompTIA our Partnership. I teach students and I come here to be freshed in new CompTIA content and knowledge also learning and share from others Instructors in good comunity like our.(CIN)

Last edited:
Did they also give out access to CompTIA Learn for Project+?
CertMaster Learn was not provided to students - only the 005 Student and Instructor guide, which was given out using a common code at the outset of the TTT course. Learn and Labs is usually given to the instructor, however to use in the course.

/r

Rae Whitlock

• Jan 20, 2022
    Columbus, Ohio, USA
    I was just coming here to see about the Linux+ vouchers as well. I'm glad it's not just me!
    People have side-hustles! 😄 When I first joined CIN, my primary job was teaching CompTIA certs in the classroom. Since then, I've moved onto an engineering position with Cisco as my primary gig, but I still teach and tutor self-paced learners with that same CompTIA academic partner remotely.

Reactions: Hod Berman

Jarrel

• Feb 17, 2020
    Australia
    www.jarrelrivera.com
    CertMaster Learn was not provided to students - only the 005 Student and Instructor guide, which was given out using a common code at the outset of the TTT course. Learn and Labs is usually given to the instructor, however to use in the course.

/r
    Thanks Rick!
    That's what I missed - the student and instructor guide.

But oh well. I'll look forward to attending the TTT again in 2023.

Thanks Rick!
    That's what I missed - the student and instructor guide.

But oh well. I'll look forward to attending the TTT again in 2023.
    I keep telling people.... first thing you do when you get into CertMaster to get at the book...download EV...E...RY...THINGGGGGG, right then and there....

/r

Jarrel

• Feb 17, 2020
    Australia
    www.jarrelrivera.com
    I keep telling people.... first thing you do when you get into CertMaster to get at the book...download EV...E...RY...THINGGGGGG, right then and there....

/r
    Yes sir!
    I've just checked it again, and found the docs. yay! ☺️