• We will be shutting down for a brief period of time on 9/24 at around 8 AM CST to perform necessary software updates and maintenance; please plan accordingly!

Just passed my Linux+

Jose A Ruiz Marquez

• Dec 30, 2023
    Puerto Rico
    Wow! I just passed my Linux+ test. I don't know why but I spend more time preparing for this exam when compared with my Pentest+ and CySA+, I was kind of intimidated by the fact that the vast majority of these questions you were not able to do an educated guess, you needed to know the commands. The best thing is that I got medium high 700's for the other tests and the Linux+ I got 822, still lower than my 885 on Security+ but damn, I was going in and out since February! This is a credential I make sure not to loose cause I don't want to take that test again!!!!!!!!!!!

Jose A Ruiz Marquez

• Dec 30, 2023
    Puerto Rico
    Thank you all!!!!!

My goal is to finish both the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure paths, and earn all the stackable certificacions. I'm one cert short, Cloud+. Thanks to Ana G Mendez University I was able to get the material for Cloud+ from Cert Master as well as the Test Out Hybryd Server Core and Pro courses, with that I plan to study for the Cloud+ and then maybe also take the Microsoft AZ800 and AZ801 tests. Having the support of an employee to get all training materials and vouchers is awesome.