Partner Summit: Day 2

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    Well good morning, CIN, it's day 2 of the Partner Summit and the last day for all the festivities. With ChannelCon wrapping up and after last night's bash out on the Navy Pier, people are a little slower on the take.

Hopefully you've had an opportunity to see what it's like if you yourself wasn't able to make it in person.

So let's get started with the day! Chime in and let us know how you've liked the sessions.

/t

Attachments

• 20220804_080913.jpg
      20220804_080913.jpg
      593 KB · Views: 7
    What happened to the "The Keys to Accelerating Growth" presentation? I signed up for it but when I try to join the meeting, I keep getting an error message telling me that my login failed. I quickly switched to the "Keys to Connecting" session as a backup but I really wanted to attend the other session.

What happened to the "The Keys to Accelerating Growth" presentation? I signed up for it but when I try to join the meeting, I keep getting an error message telling me that my login failed. I quickly switched to the "Keys to Connecting" session as a backup but I really wanted to attend the other session.

I remember it mentioned yesterday that a few sessions had to be shuffled around for today - this didn't update on the "My Agenda" page, but when I went to the regular "Agenda" page, I saw the accurate agenda.

I remember it mentioned yesterday that a few sessions had to be shuffled around for today - this didn't update on the "My Agenda" page, but when I went to the regular "Agenda" page, I saw the accurate agenda.
    When I go to the full agenda page, it's still not updated.

Instead of attending the session I wanted, which I still don't know if it happened or if it got rescheduled, I attended "The Keys to Connecting." The audio was so bad that it was a waste of time. I honestly couldn't tell you a thing about the discussion because they didn't get the audio corrected until a few minutes before it ended.

Rick Butler

• Aug 8, 2019
    Colorado Springs, CO
    www.intellitec.edu
    When I go to the full agenda page, it's still not updated.

Instead of attending the session I wanted, which I still don't know if it happened or if it got rescheduled, I attended "The Keys to Connecting." The audio was so bad that it was a waste of time. I honestly couldn't tell you a thing about the discussion because they didn't get the audio corrected until a few minutes before it ended.
    Not sure what happened there; i was in a different session. We had some audio problems on our side as well.

So far, though, it's stable for the session with Dr. Riles

Attachments

• 20220804_102330.jpg
      20220804_102330.jpg
      330.6 KB · Views: 4
    Not sure what happened there; i was in a different session. We had some audio problems on our side as well.

So far, though, it's stable for the session with Dr. Riles
    I checked the discussion on "The Keys to Accelerating Growth" session and apparently it did take place. Multiple people commented on the fact that they were unable to login to the session.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: jasoneckert
    A couple shots from the Partner Summit awards!

Meanwhile, i had NO idea...

Thank you, CIN. I got an award for...

...having fun!

Attachments

• 20220804_125925.jpg
      20220804_125925.jpg
      1.3 MB · Views: 9
    • 20220804_125826.jpg
      20220804_125826.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 9
    • 20220804_141052.jpg
      20220804_141052.jpg
      623.6 KB · Views: 10
    Congrats! I wasn't surprised in the least :)
    So here's the story:

At the beginning of the conference, someone came to me and said, "Hey Rick, congrats on the award". Now last year, CompTIA give my employer, IntelliTec College the Transformation Award. And I ended up writing the narrative on behalf of the school. So when I heard about that, I thought, "well, that was last year, but...okay!"

And then, about 20-30 minutes before the start of the Partner Summit award session, various folks kept coming up to me and saying congratulations. I was still befuddled and unaware, until someone said, "Well, it's on the board out there.". Well, I didn't even see the board - I was focused on talking and getting to know all the people I could here. I head into the session with @Trevor Chandler and park it next to @Jill Thielmann. Isee a text on my phone from @Thomasina Hammond if I was coming to the awards ceremony.

I'm in a state of disbelief. Kinda still am. But as I said - an award for having fun.

So thank you all, CIN, once again - and if your friends aren't CIN members - get some new friends!

So here's the story:

At the beginning of the conference, someone came to me and said, "Hey Rick, congrats on the award". Now last year, CompTIA give my employer, IntelliTec College the Transformation Award. And I ended up writing the narrative on behalf of the school. So when I heard about that, I thought, "well, that was last year, but...okay!"

And then, about 20-30 minutes before the start of the Partner Summit award session, various folks kept coming up to me and saying congratulations. I was still befuddled and unaware, until someone said, "Well, it's on the board out there.". Well, I didn't even see the board - I was focused on talking and getting to know all the people I could here. I head into the session with @Trevor Chandler and park it next to @Jill Thielmann. Isee a text on my phone from @Thomasina Hammond if I was coming to the awards ceremony.

I'm in a state of disbelief. Kinda still am. But as I said - an award for having fun.

So thank you all, CIN, once again - and if your friends aren't CIN members - get some new friends!
    Congrats Rick!!!

Reactions: Rick Butler
    The final hurrah, the Cyber Skyline Capture the Flag debrief. Congratulations to the winners!

Attachments

• 20220804_161431.jpg
      20220804_161431.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 9
    • 20220804_161448.jpg
      20220804_161448.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 8
    • 20220804_163258.jpg
      20220804_163258.jpg
      1.5 MB · Views: 7
    • 20220804_163010.jpg
      20220804_163010.jpg