Passed CompTIA A+ Core 1

Edna Chimpeni

Jan 19, 2022
I know to some people, I am not supposed to celebrate. Hahaha. Thank you so much. Yes, I am taking Core 2 tommorrow
Ridiculous. CIN is where we get to celebrate our wins, no matter if it's CASP or ITF or anything in between.

I remember a couple years back, taking the ITF+ for the first time, cold turkey. No study, no review, just go in there and take it. Sure, I passed it, but there were things I didn't know. That's not a bad thing - it's how you stay current with the new technologies that emerge when you're looking at other stuff.

Humility is a mark of a good professional, instructing or otherwise. We can all learn something new and we can all teach something to someone else. That's why the CIN is here. Stay humble and stay hungry.

Good work, man. Give 'em hell on the Core 2.

/r

Dan

• Apr 24, 2021
    I remember a couple years back, taking the ITF+ for the first time, cold turkey. No study, no review, just go in there and take it. Sure, I passed it, but there were things I didn't know. That's not a bad thing - it's how you stay current with the new technologies that emerge when you're looking at other stuff.
    I agree... When I passed ITF+, it was my 3rd or 4th CompTIA cert... it wasn't hard, but I know I didn't get a perfect score, and there were definitely things that I was rusty on. Be loud and be proud of what you do

Reactions: Rick Butler