Passed CompTIA CySA+!

MarcioT

Apr 12, 2022
Fort Collins, Colorado
I am glad to report I passed CompTIA CySA+ today. I set a high bar for myself by taking the CySA+ rather than the Security+ and my score was just barely above passing, but a passing grade is a passing grade, right? :D

Alas, I never did get the two vouchers that were promised to me for attending the Security+ and CySA+ Train-the-Trainer sessions, but a co-worker of mine was able to get me a voucher through another contact they had at CompTIA. So if you're still waiting, maybe try another avenue or bug a colleague with good connections!

- Marcio

Cyber Russ

• Nov 5, 2019
    Raleigh, NC
    www.facebook.com
    I am glad to report I passed CompTIA CySA+ today. I set a high bar for myself by taking the CySA+ rather than the Security+ and my score was just barely above passing, but a passing grade is a passing grade, right? :D

Alas, I never did get the two vouchers that were promised to me for attending the Security+ and CySA+ Train-the-Trainer sessions, but a co-worker of mine was able to get me a voucher through another contact they had at CompTIA. So if you're still waiting, maybe try another avenue or bug a colleague with good connections!

- Marcio
    Congrats! Great stuff! What is next?

Reactions: RodneyJackson

TraceyO

Aug 22, 2023
    www.traceyosborn.com

- Marcio
    That is great, Congrats Marcio! 👏

- Marcio
    Congratulations!

A pass is a pass :)