I passed SY0-701 yesterday. The content I am presenting for SY0-601 was prominent in the SY0-701 test. Cannot recall anything new in the new test.

Not good. Not bad. Just sharing. 🤨
Congratulations!

I have passed six of the seven different versions of the Security+ exam. There is a lot of content on the current exam objectives that was also on the SY0-101 exam. Symmetric encryption, asymmetric encryption, hashing, PKI, physical security, CIA, AAA, access control, and social engineering. I'd say that no more than 10%-15% of the exam changes from one version to the next.

Congratulations!

I have passed six of the seven different versions of the Security+ exam. There is a lot of content on the current exam objectives that was also on the SY0-101 exam. Symmetric encryption, asymmetric encryption, hashing, PKI, physical security, CIA, AAA, access control, and social engineering. I'd say that no more than 10%-15% of the exam changes from one version to the next.
Yes. It is ironic that we've spent so much time here talking about the curriculum changes and not the actual exam changes. Every theme you mentioned appeared on Monday's SY0-701 exam. I told my Security+ class Tuesday that even though we are covering material for the SY0-601 exam, it is valuable content for SY0-701.

Yes. It is ironic that we've spent so much time here talking about the curriculum changes and not the actual exam changes. Every theme you mentioned appeared on Monday's SY0-701 exam. I told my Security+ class Tuesday that even though we are covering material for the SY0-601 exam, it is valuable content for SY0-701.
Did you encounter networking-related questions in 701?
That's supposedly one of the big changes from 601 to 7101.

Did you encounter networking-related questions in 701?
That's supposedly one of the big changes from 601 to 7101.
No on networking questions. Yes on controls and compliance.

One that I read 5x ran along the lines of “What is the most likely penalty of a disappointing internal audit?” Almost chose Costly Fine as my answer…

No on networking questions. Yes on controls and compliance.

One that I read 5x ran along the lines of “What is the most likely penalty of a disappointing internal audit?” Almost chose Costly Fine as my answer…

Thanks for sharing!
As for the question that you shared, I would have said, "failure in an internal audit results to..." more paper work. :ROFLMAO: