Pearson Vue for CompTIA is down?

Hi All,

I have no problem accessing login.comptia.org, but i am not able to connect to "my exam" link for the past 2 hours. Anyone facing the same?

View attachment 1237
Looks like somebody fixed something that was not broke :cool: .

From the login.comptia.org portal this morning:

"RESOLVED - Exam Scheduling Error Message
If you previously encountered an error message, the issue has been resolved and you should now be able to successfully click the Schedule Now or My Exams buttons below to schedule your exam or access previously scheduled exams.

If you missed a scheduled exam due to this issue, please contact Pearson VUE directly at http://pearsonvue.com/comptia/contact/proctored.asp. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and thanks for your patience."

Reactions: Fanuel

Michael Schmitz

Aug 9, 2021
Germany
www.linkedin.com
I have a student that was set to take the A+ exam. HE could not login at 8:30 AM on that day. I spent 30 mins on the phone we were told to turn in a ticket. We did and now they say it was just a no show test. Who can I get ahold of to fix this?
This is a Problem between the Testcenter -(Or Student) and Pearsonvue. Usually creating a Ticket is the normal way. To you have Screenshots that prove, the Service is not working.

That is, why i like to take my Exams onsite..

This is a Problem between the Testcenter -(Or Student) and Pearsonvue. Usually creating a Ticket is the normal way. To you have Screenshots that prove, the Service is not working.

That is, why i like to take my Exams onsite..
Now that the pandemic is done, test takers should set a higher priority to take tests onsite. Thank you @Michael Schmitz and @jgoodrich for sharing. I can add this to my list :geek: of reasons in favor of onsite testing.