PenTest+ Voucher

Reden John Peralta

Dec 18, 2021
Philippines
Hi @Ahmed Saied and everyone. Just an update on vouchers, I have received my order and working with the email team that handles mass email scheduling. Vouchers should be coming within the week. Thank you for everyone's patience as this is, in large part, a manual process.
This is late but I already received my voucher 10 days ago. Thank you so much @Stephen Schneiter

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    Hello @Julio Del Cid, unfortunately, I do not have any Security+ vouchers to offer. I would work through the content and when you are ready to write the exam, reach out to me and we can connect with the Business Development Manager for your training organization and find a voucher.

Good with studying! You have a great community here to help with questions!

Stephen Schneiter

Administrator
    Staff member
  • Nov 26, 2018
    Knoxville, TN
    I didn´t received any voucher for all attended training (Network+ 08, Security+ 06, PenTest, CASP 04). Looked into junk folder/span and nothing, Not sure if the problem is with email. But have received emails Mr @Stephen Schneiter.
    Hi @TIIBS Lda, let me see if I can see what happened. It could be a regional issue. Please give me some time to check. I will let you know what I find and we can work on resolution.

Reactions: TIIBS Lda